What happens when you combine?Goodie Girl Cookies?with Melanie’s Medleys Salted Caramel cream cheese? A Brookie Cheesecake!
I N G R E D I E N T S
16 Goodie Girl Cocoa Slims™
? cup Organic raw sunflower seeds
? Organic raw pumpkin seeds
? Traverse City dried cherries
? Organic flake unsweetened coconut
16 oz. Ghirardelli White Baking Chocolate
P R E P A R A T I O N
Melt white chocolate
1. While the chocolate is melting, cut Goodie Girl Cocoa Slims into small pieces ? I refrigerated the cookies and then used kitchen shears to cut the cookies into small chunks. (I found that the refrigerated cookies were not as messy to work with ? when the chocolate was room temperature is was a yummy, but chocolate mess.)
2. Prepare a jellyroll or a pizza pan with parchment paper. Its important to have a pan with a bit of an edge.
3. Mix the sunflower seeds, pumpkins seeds, coconut, dried cherries and sea salt.
4. When the chocolate has melted, pour it out on the parchment paper and spread it to about one quarter inch thick.
5. Sprinkle the Goodie Girl pieces onto the melted chocolate. Next sprinkle the seed, nut and fruit mixture onto the chocolate. Dust with a bit of sea salt and refrigerate for one hour.
6. Break into pieces and enjoy.? Just the right amount of wrong!