by Aunt Bethany’s Recipes
March 6, 2017
With St. Patrick’s Day coming up this is the perfect time of the year for a minty recipe! And you are really going to love this recipe because it is super quick, easy, and tasty!
These sandwich cookies come together easily because I use store bought gluten free mint cookies and a simple, delicious ganache.
Easy Mint Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Goodie Girl Mint Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate or White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- Put the chocolate chips in a small bowl.
- Heat the heavy cream until not quite boiling, then pour over chocolate chips. Let sit for a bit, then whisk until melted. Chill.
- Once chilled, take out the mixture and beat it with a whisk or mixer until fluffy. Put into a piping bag.
- Take out two cookies at a time, pipe some ganache on one, and sandwich them together. And you’re done!